크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄

Girls Gone Wild Checks out Daytime Dating with Jeremy Soul

The Art of the Pick-Up

When most people think of “pick up artists,” they think of cheesy lines, cheesier outfits, and late nights at bars and clubs.

What if I told you that one of the world’s best pick up artists – voted the absolute best in the world by his peers in 2008 and #2 last year – not only looks and sounds normal... but he doesn’t go to clubs?  Enter Jeremy Soul.

Since 2007, this internationally-renowned dating coach has been teaching workshops on how to meet and attract women in daytime environments (aka “Day Game”).

“When I see someone I’m interested in, I want to be able to meet her right away, not hope to see her on some dark dance-floor sometime.  A lot of amazing women don’t go to clubs,” explains Soul.  “You cross paths with many pretty, available women every day – at the coffee shop, supermarket, even walking down the street, and most guys don’t know what to do, so they do nothing.  It doesn’t have to be this way.”

Out of these workshops comes Jeremy Soul’s first book, Daytime Dating – Never Sleep Alone.

How to pick up hot girls in the daytime

At about 200 pages, the book is detailed but a fairly easy read, with lots of examples, conversation transcripts from actual pickups, and links to hidden camera video (of Soul picking up women) to help explain some of the techniques.

The book takes readers from first meeting a woman to getting her back to your place and closing the deal, explaining every nuance along the way.  Take this example “conversation starter” where the author suggests what to say next time you see a cutie at the coffee shop:

“Excuse me, hi.  I just saw you sitting there and I had to tell you, you have an amazing style.  I really love your look; it’s so well put together.”

At first glance, it’s nothing special.  But look deeper.  As Soul explains, this is a specific compliment about something that’s important to most beautiful women: how they put their look together.  It’s not generic (“you look like an interesting person”) or an accident of biology like “you’re hot.”  Her “look” is a choice.  It’s subtle, and the kind of thing that a man who has had beautiful women in his life would know to say.

According to Soul, beautiful women react to a guy who they think is “peer approved.”  If other hot girls like him, she is apt to look a little closer.  If she thinks she’s normally out of his league, she’ll get turned off.  She’s not necessarily looking for a player, but she’s looking for someone who belongs in her world.

Building attraction?  Don’t ask too many questions like “What do you do?” and “Where are you from?”  these just remind her of the last 1,000 random guys who did the same thing, and it tells her nothing about you early on, when she’s making up her mind about you.  Mix questions with statements about yourself.  She’ll respond in kind.

Compliments: Don’t compliment her looks directly, Soul says.  Beautiful women hear compliments about their looks all day.  Compliment her for her sense of humor or ambition or even just for what the two of you have in common.

The same detailed approach – backed up by case studies and examples from Soul and his former clients – applies throughout the book, from attraction to rapport to getting her home to dealing with “cold feet” at the last minute.  All with an impressive treatment of contingencies (if she does this then you should do that), variations depending on whether she’s at a coffee shop vs. an airport vs. walking down the street, and so on.

Does it really have to be this way?  It all comes down to Soul’s claim that “it doesn’t have to be this way,” when you come across a gorgeous girl at the cafe.  You don’t have to point  her out to your friends and secretly hope to see her again.  There’s an alternative.

If you’re single and want to date higher-quality women but don’t love nightclubs, it’s hard to imagine anything better than Daytime Dating (though if you have a girlfriend, this is NOT the book you want her to catch you with).

Daytime Dating is available now!  The price is $97, and all Love Systems products come with a money-back guarantee.

Jeremy Soul is head of the worldwide Day Game practice at Love Systems (joint copyright holder of The Mystery Method: How to Get Beautiful Women into Bed), the largest and most prestigious dating coaching school for men.  Click here for more info on Daytime Dating!

1. 여성의 마인드가 갈수록 나빠진다고 느껴지는가? 그렇다면 해답이 여기 있다.

Views7741
    Read More
  2. ABC's Nightline이 밝히는 "수퍼 컨퍼런스"

Views11933
    Read More
  3. [Rowan Radio] 러브 시스템즈 인스트럭터 길 리오의 사랑 그리고 인생 Philadelphia's Rowan Radio 89.7 FM Discusses Love and Life with Gil Rio

Views7089
    Read More
  4. [TheSmokingJacket] Playboy's The Smoking Jacket with Cajun & Tenmagnet

Views10543
    Read More
  5. [CAVE] 인터뷰 시리즈: 픽업아티스트 닉 사보이

Views17459
    Read More
  6. [WGN9News] 러브 시스템즈 인스트럭터 텐마그넷(크리스 셰퍼드)이 밝히는 자신감을 증폭시키는 방법

Views4655
    Read More
  7. [Esquire] 러브 시스템즈 인스트럭터 케이준이 밝히는 비행기에서 여성을 만나는 방법 Cajun reveals to Esquire how to meet women on airplanes

Views11655
    Read More
Board Pagination Prev 1 Next
/ 1