단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄

CAVE에서 픽업아티스트로서의 닉 사보이와 인터뷰를 진행했군요.

픽업아티스트의 기원을 비롯하여 다양한 흥미로운 정보를 알 수가 있네요.

rowan radio, philadelphia, 897 fm, gil rio, love systems

Interview with the President of Love Systems

In life, there are certain texts that fall under the category of “required reading”. If you’re a male between the ages of 18 and 30, that list unquestionably includes Neil Strauss’ The Game.

Published in 2005, the book revealed an underground society of pick-up artists and their allegedly fool-proof methods of attracting the world’s most-desired women. In 2007, VH1 capitalized on the book’s success with The Pickup Artist; a reality television series chronicling the lives and training of eight losers vying for previously unattainable romantic liaisons.

In 2012, Nick Savoy stands at the forefront of this highly scrutinized, widely-doubted community. The 38-year-old Canadian entrepreneur serves as the president of Love Systems; a renowned dating company he founded in 2004.

With a resume that includes appearances on Dr. Phil, The Tyra Banks Show and Fox News, Love Systems provides clients with the tools to conquer their fears, dispel erroneous beliefs, and achieve legitimate romantic success with the women of their dreams.

Naturally, it sounds crazy. But this isn’t a joke. It’s actually a full-scale, lucrative business lining the pockets of its pioneers and providing clients with a life-changing sense of confidence and satisfaction.

I sat down with Savoy to discuss The Game, the history of Love Systems, the psychology of university students, and the inherent fear of approaching a beautiful woman. Our discussion is presented below.

1. Like most of our readers, I discovered the pick-up artist community through The Game. Is Neil Strauss’ portrayal an accurate one?

It’s a portrayal designed to support Neil Strauss’ business ventures. The Game gives one perspective of the community, but it’s been challenged by many of the people mentioned in the book. The idea of attracting girls by wandering around in a silly hat and throwing out insults is long out of date. We foundedLove Systems, in part, as a reaction against that.

2. Naturally, Love Systems says a lot about you. Where did the idea come from, and why is it so unique?

In terms of success with women, I had a difficult time until my late 20s. I was tired of settling and tired of being alone. I knew I had to figure it out.

At first, I started going out and trying everything. I took a scientific approach. I’d try different techniques, and see what other people were doing at bars. If it worked, I’d start doing it myself. I’d try something ten times and monitor the results. It was trial and error on a massive scale, which was entirely inefficient.

But because of that, I saw patterns and connections. I realized I was capable of figuring out my dating life. I quit my job and made it my full-time focus.

As the process went on, I found other guys online doing the same thing. After a while, we decided to form a worldwide company and eliminate the weaknesses of conventional dating coaches. We knew we needed the best teachers, and we got them.

At Love Systems, we’re not based on the guru principle. We never say “do this, and you’ll get the same results”. Anyone who says that is lying. I don’t know what you look like, how you learn, what kind of women you like, how women react to you, or what clubs you go to. What works for Brad Pitt might not work for Steve Urkel.

We have instructors that are 5’2 and 6’5, across all racial groups. We have guys in their 20s and 50s. We have guys from rural Oklahoma and downtown Singapore. It’s a real world testing lab. It allows us to gain legitimate feedback on everything we do and teach.

3. In terms of cost and time-commitment, what should a reader expect from Love Systems?

Everything we do is guaranteed. If you’re not satisfied, you get every penny back. Our cheapest book (The Gentlemen’s Guide to Online Dating) is $47, and our weekend boot-camps range from $2,997 to $7,997.

We also recognize that everybody learns differently. Our teaching isn’t a one-size-fits-all model. You can read my book (The Magic Bullets Handbook), watch our videos (PUA video link), have a one-on-one with an instructor, or take part in a three day boot-camp. If you live in Vancouver, Montreal, New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, San Francisco, London, or Amsterdam, you can sign-up for a personal mentor to guide you towards your goals. We also sponsor the The Attraction Forums, which is the largest free dating advice forum on the web.

In terms of time-commitment, it’s like golf. It depends on your natural ability, and how much you have to unlearn. To be honest, a total outsider is easier to teach than a guy who’s had poor advice in the past. In terms of results – if you’re practicing consistently, you should notice results relatively quickly. But you never stop learning. That’s important.

At this point, there’s almost nothing we haven’t seen. At a workshop in London, we had a guy show up in a wheelchair. We’d seen it before. With that kind of experience, and dedicated teachers, it’s pretty easy for magic to happen.

4. Pick-up artists seemingly promote the idea that you can go from loser to Don Juan in a few simple steps. Is that something you’re mindful of?

Some of our success stories are so incredible, nobody would believe them. If anything, we underplay those stories. We got a 51-year-old virgin laid on our program. We got a blind guy laid at the Playboy Mansion. Those stories are incredible.

With that being said, most of our clients are just normal guys. If you go to the Attraction Forums, you’ll see negative reviews of Love Systems. That’s inevitable. But you’ll also see positive feedback from guys in serious relationships. Some of them are even married.

The great thing is – all of our instructors are former clients. And when they were clients, none of them were anything special. So when you see an instructor do something, it’s nothing you can’t do.

5. Many intelligent women firmly believe they would never fall for a pick-up artist. Are they wrong?

They’re wrong, but they’re not really wrong. Nobody wants to feel like they can be picked up.

A few years ago, a lady called me to buy a table for a fundraiser. I said no, but I eventually relented to shut her up. Shortly thereafter, she recommended a number of sales and persuasion books. When I started reading, I realized she’d used those exact techniques on me. A defense mechanism popped up, and I starting justifying that it didn’t happen, and would never work on me. But it did.

Nobody wants to feel like they can be manipulated, particularly in a romantic or sexual situation. That’s especially true for any woman that self-identifies as intelligent.

6. A lot of guys look at pick-up artists and say, “I could never do that” or “that’s not me”. What advice would you give them?

After reading The Game, a lot of guys think they have to be an over-the-top asshole or weirdo to get girls. That stuff doesn’t work.

If you wear leotards and a furry hat to a club, you’ll get attention. But attention isn’t attraction.

There will always be guys that say “I could never do that”. At Love Systems, we boil things down. We try to figure out what that is. Is it starting a conversation with an attractive woman on an airplane? Is it getting a phone number at a cocktail party?

For most of these guys, they’re reacting to the idea of dressing up and acting like an idiot. You don’t have to do that. In fact, you shouldn’t do that. It’s not helpful.

7. If someone isn’t comfortable approaching a woman in person, can they apply these methods online?

You can definitely do this online. I wouldn’t start in your social circle, though. You need to learn and make mistakes, and you don’t want to do that in front of your friends.

8. What advice would you give to an 18-year-old heading off to college?

Your first few weeks at college are crucial. Your social circles and cliques form relatively early, and they’re very difficult to break. Unpacking your luggage, setting up wi-fi, and getting an early start on your papers can wait.

Spend the first few weeks focusing on your social life. Be strategic. Make friends with people who are social connectors. Your social success is largely influenced by the five people you spend the most time with. Be smart. Your first two weeks can pay off massively over the next four years.

9. Let’s use a basic scenario. A guy is attracted to a girl in his class. What should he do when he sees her at a campus bar?

In a lot of colleges, there’s open seating on the first day. But from that point forward, that’s your spot. Embrace that awkward moment where the entire room sees you walk down and climb over four people to sit beside the hot girl. Remember, you’re going to be sitting next to her for the rest of the semester. The awkwardness will fade in a day or two. Your position won’t.

If you’re interested in a girl in your class or social circle, you don’t need to invest a ton of time right away. Instead, establish yourself as a leader and demonstrate positive qualities. Let her come to you.

A lot of the hard-edged pick-up techniques at clubs are based on the idea that if you don’t do anything, you’ll never see her again. If a girl is in your class, you know you’ll see her again. You don’t have to push hard. Take your time and build value.

The more you hit on a girl, the more value you lose. The more you push, the more she’ll be inclined to push back. At university, it’s social-circle game. It’s farming versus hunting. You should plant some seeds, water them, and watch them grow. Don’t be a hardcore pick-up guy.

10. No pick-up artist is immune from rejection. How do you handle it?

Rejection is part of the game. It’s inevitable. Not every woman is dying to have a romantic conversation with you. I live in Hollywood, and I see A-list and B-list celebrities get rejected all the time. It’s amazing.

If you’re going to get rejected, it’s going to happen within the first two minutes. For whatever reason, she won’t be having it. She could be with her husband. She could have lost her job. She might not be in the mood. Maybe you’re not what she wants.

If she rejects you, she’s not actually rejecting you. She doesn’t know you. She doesn’t know what you’re about. At worst, she’s rejecting your approach. That’s fine. You can always improve it.

If a long-term girlfriend really gets to know you, and decides she doesn’t like what she sees – that can hurt. But if it’s someone you’ve known for 30 seconds, it’s her loss anyways.

11. After you gain the confidence and tools to regularly pick-up women, is it difficult to maintain monogamous, intimate relationships?

To be honest, it’s easier. In the past, I always wondered what I was missing. It made it difficult to stay monogamous.

Today, I never wonder. I know exactly what’s out there and I’ve experienced it. When you gain that confidence, you know you’re with a particular girl for a reason. You chose them, and you want to be with them. It makes for a better relationship for both the guy and the girl.

1. 여성의 마인드가 갈수록 나빠진다고 느껴지는가? 그렇다면 해답이 여기 있다.

Views7741
    Read More
  2. ABC's Nightline이 밝히는 "수퍼 컨퍼런스"

Views11933
    Read More
  3. [Rowan Radio] 러브 시스템즈 인스트럭터 길 리오의 사랑 그리고 인생 Philadelphia's Rowan Radio 89.7 FM Discusses Love and Life with Gil Rio

Views7089
    Read More
  4. [TheSmokingJacket] Playboy's The Smoking Jacket with Cajun & Tenmagnet

Views10549
    Read More
  5. [CAVE] 인터뷰 시리즈: 픽업아티스트 닉 사보이

Views17459
    Read More
  6. [WGN9News] 러브 시스템즈 인스트럭터 텐마그넷(크리스 셰퍼드)이 밝히는 자신감을 증폭시키는 방법

Views4655
    Read More
  7. [Esquire] 러브 시스템즈 인스트럭터 케이준이 밝히는 비행기에서 여성을 만나는 방법 Cajun reveals to Esquire how to meet women on airplanes

Views11655
    Read More
Board Pagination Prev 1 Next
/ 1